I am highly qualified personal trainer who ensures that your training is effective and right for you. Whatever your fitness level or goals I will help you to become fitter, healthier and reach your personal targets.
My training is a combination of Functional Training with Pilates and Yoga. Straightening and flexibility exercises will make you stronger but also prevent injuries so you can exercise safely during the pregnancy as well as get back into shape when the baby is born. I focus on:
- Improving posture,
- Strengthening the core and also the whole body,
- Releasing pain and discomfort during pregnancy,
- Preparing for the birth,
- Helping with postpartum problems (urinary incontinence, diastasis recti, prolapse,
back, neck and pelvic pain),
- Helping with menopausal symptoms,
- Weight loss.
I know how hard and frustrating it is to regain your vitality after pregnancy. I’ve been there myself. After my second pregnancy, I found out that I had Diastasis Recti (abdominal separation), which caused a few back injuries and weakness in my core. It was completely unexpected as I was so strong and fit before and during pregnancy. I had to start my training very slowly and used the right core improving exercises, which helped me to fully recover. Now I am on a mission to help other women to prevent any postpartum complications, get strong and fit after the baby is born and further down the road, so they can enjoy motherhood and life. That is why I designed my getfitmama exercise programs.
With 14 years experience in fitness, nutrition and manual therapy I can help pregnant and postpartum women as well as women after 40’s to get fit and healthy.
- GIFT – Fellow of Applied Functional Science (F.A.F.S)
- Certified in Functional Manual Reaction
- Advanced Functional Trainer – Faster Health and Fitness
- Diploma in Remedial and Sports Therapy Massage- University of Westminster
- Muscle Energy Techniques – University of Westminster
- Soft Tissue Release Techniques – University of Westminster
- Myofascial Release Technique – London School of Sports Massage
- Positional Release – North London School of Sport Massage
- Practitioner of Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Massage
- Be Activated for Therapists and Trainers – Douglas Heel (level 1)
- Pregnancy Massage – North London School of Sport Massage
- Anatomy Trains for Movement Therapists – North London School of Sport Massage
- Advanced CPD In Modern Pregnancy Functional Exercise Programming & Birth Preparation – Burrell Education
- Advanced CPD In Modern Post Natal Assessment, Core Restore & Functional Exercise Programming – Burrell Education
- 3rd Age Woman GLOBAL ON-LINE Certification – Peri to Post Menopause Wellness Coaching - Burrell Education
- Body Type Nutrition Coach – Body Type Nutrition Academy
- Fertility and nutrition - The Institute for Optimum Nutrition
- Fabulous Foods for Pregnancy & Weaning – The Institute for Optimum Nutrition
- Fabulous Foods for Women’s Health - The Institute for Optimum Nutrition
- Fabulous Foods for the Menopause & Beyond - The Institute for Optimum Nutrition
- YMCA Diploma in Teaching Yoga
- Pilates mat level 1 & 2 – Pilates Teacher Training Institute
- YMCA Personal Trainer AwardCYQ Level 4
- YMCA Advanced Gym Training CYQ Level 3
- YMCA Exercise and Fitness Knowledge CYQ Level 3
- YMCA Nutrition and Weight Management CYQ Level 3
- YMCA Business Marketing Skills for the Fitness Professional
- YMCA Circuit Instruction Module CYQ Level 3
- YMCA Professional Studio Instructor Award
- YMCA Exercise to Music CYQ Level 2 including CPR.
- YMCA Exercise and Fitness Knowledge CYQ Level 2
- YMCA Step Exercise to Music CYQ Level 2
- YMCA Core Stability CYQ Level 2
- YMCA Aqua Exercise CYQ Level 2
- First Aid at Work, Nuco Training
- Stomp fx instructor, Fitness fx
- La Spin, LA Fitness
- Body Pump, Body Training System
- Body Combat, Body Training System
- Synergize, LA Fitness
- Studio Management, LA Fitness
Judith Touboul: “I have been training with Anna for the past year and my body has completely transformed. Anna’s program is personally studied to suit my morphology and has worked wonders.I really like the fact that she pushes me to my limits (eventhough i complain a lot!!!). It is varied and enjoyable – it doesn’t even feel like exercise because Anna is fun to work with. I feel like a different person thanks to Anna.”
Pam: “I have been fortunate to have Anna as my personal trainer since January 2007. I see Anna once or twice a week for half hour toning sessions. However, I work on my own cardio exercises – running, bike, cross trainer and rowing machine which I vary day to day.
Anna has been my personal trainer since January 2007. I must admit, I was a bit dubious to pay for a trainer but I have to say she is good and makes me work extremely hard, she pushes me to my limits but will never make me over do it.
I have been working on various toning exercises for the whole of my body, using certain techniques – lunges, weights, abs and the proof of the pudding is when family and friends see the difference in how my whole body looks today. I have naturally lost about a stone in weight, and that is due to Anna giving me advise on healthy eating – don’t get me wrong, I still pig out on cakes, chocolate and lattes. But I am more body conscious and am much happier with the way my body is looking today, although I still need to work hard to keep it the way it is.
My tummy is the hardest part to tone, I remember Anna saying to me in the early stages of our training that the tummy will take longer to tone, and that the rest of my body – legs, bum, arms will tone up much quicker but once they are at a certain level of toneness, my tummy will naturally fall into place.. and it is getting there. At the end of the session, Anna stretches my whole body, this is a plus point because she can stretch me much better than I can, making my whole body much more supple.
Anna is a very thorough personal trainer who is dedicated in succeeding her clients goals in achieving the look they want. She is fun to be with and yet pushy, but that’s only her way of seeing how far you really can go. She is well worth the money and I would recommend her as a personal trainer!”